The Gold Key Club was established for AAA Federal Credit Union members 50 years old and older.
Guidelines for Membership:
- 50 Years of Age or Older
- ONE of the following
A) Automatic deduction of $10 from AAA Savings Account
B) AAA members who actively use 3 or more AAA services listed below will not be charged annual dues.
- Direct Deposit of Social Security and/or Pension
- Term Share Certificates
- AAA Loan
- Minimum of $500 in savings account
- Payroll Deduction
- Share Draft Checking
- VISA Credit Card
- ATM/Debit Card
Gold Key Benefits
- Free Share Draft Checking
- 150 checks FREE every 6 months, duplicate style available
- Paper statements available if desired
- Free Notary Service
- Free Teller Checks and Money Orders (limit 5 total combined per month)
You will be recognized as a distinguished credit union member with a Gold membership card.
Discount on Loans
1/4% reduction on already low rates available to individuals 62 years of age or older. (Excluding mortgage loans)
If you are interested in applying for Gold Key Club status, print an application or contact one of our three locations. Completed Gold Key Club applications can be mailed to: